Date: 20 February 2018 – 22 February 2018
Venue: RHR Hotel @ UNITEN, Kampus Putrajaya, Universiti Tenaga Nasional, Kajang, SELANGOR
The present world has faced the evolution of economics and finance throughout various channels. The Islamic method is the current preferred channel by the world today. As the preferred channel is widely used, there are many implications especially in providing stability in society. With that, the plan named Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) is created.
SDGs is the plan to assist the community in reducing the economical gap between societies around the world. In context of Islam, this practice is encouraged as its concept is in the ethics of Islamic administration. Thus, in making this aspiration becomes reality, the second IFID 2018 will be focusing in delivering the current scenario of Islamic economics and finance relating to the SDGs.
- Give exposure to intellectuals, students, industrials regarding current issues in Islamic Finance
- To give exposure in understanding the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) from the aspect of Islamic Finance.
- To explore the role of Islamic Finance in achieving Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
- Establish concrete understanding and solutions for current issues in Islamic Finance.
- Encourage intellectual norms in society.
Sustainable Development Goals: Way Forward in Islamic Finance.